I create beautiful art for your home.
I’m Ericha from Ericha Farrington Photography. I've been around photography for most of my life. While in high school and college, I worked for a local camera store where I did everything from developing film to selling cameras. It was during my college years where I truly found my passion for photography.
Over the years, I've been fortunate enough to try several different types of photography - sports (hockey!), nature, weddings, family portraits, events, newborns, travel... but I can honestly say that travel photography and family portraits are my true passion.
I'm proud to finally have opened my online print shop to share my fine art photography with you. I also still book a limited number of portrait sessions a year.
1. I love all things beachy - the smell of the salt air, the warmth of the sand, the sound of the waves crashing, the seagulls calling... I could go on and on.
2. By day I work for a Parks and Rec Department planning events for a town...think the show, Parks and Rec!
3. I'm a Starbucks junkie...
4. I've been to 24 states and 11 countries... with many, many more to check off my list.
5. I'm born on the 4th of July!